Brand new After Effects Script that allows you to add 3D depth to your 2D animations. Extrude any object in 3D space with just one click, all you have to do is select the layer(s) set the desired depth and click on Extrude. Yes, it is that simple!
This script comes with tons of features as mentioned below: (watch video)
- Extrude any shape layers, compositions, text layers and much more.
- Actual 3D objects use the ae camera tool to move around.
- Update depth in one click.
- Offset depth in any of the axis (x,y,z).
- Use AE light or slider for depth color.
- In-depth installation & usage tutorial – here
- Future Updates.
- Requires After Effects CS6 or Above.
- Works on both Windows & Mac.
Full In-depth Tutorial (Installation & Usage)
Changelogs: - (v1.0) Initial Release
[Note: Indian users can pay with the help of Paytm also. (email us)]